The Best War Ever

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Ok so I lied

Yes, I have in fact been busy lately. I've been working on some web stuff and trying to find a new job in Austin so I havent had the opportunity to review and revise the blog. I do still want to write about the "disposable media icons" but I just havent had a chance to form a lot of derisive text yet. I will be gone for a few days and then hopefully upon my return I can in fact do to this blog what needs to be done and also to sit down and cull some stories or something that I'm sure will amaze and delight all who read it. Dont be upset and keep coming back to read. I promise in the next few months I'll try to make this something that you wouldnt mind showing your mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counters

Powered by Blogger

Get Thunderbird!

Web browser

Blogwise - blog directory

Blog-Watch - The Blog Directory

Blogarama - The Blog Directory\

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Subscribe in Bloglines

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!