The Best War Ever

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Capitalism

Friends, there are days, in fact, when I want to wrap my hands around the warm sinewy neck of capitalism and squeeze until my fingers meet. Today being one of those days, I have to pick my targets carefully. Of who to inflict my venomous vitriola towards. Politicos now just leave me impotent against rage. When rage is your daily diet, how do you know when you're outraged?
Bush can't help that he is what he is. A monkey lead on parade by other powers that be. The warmth he must feel at night, wrapped in his lie infested American flag, surely must shine brighter than any sun. Secure in his bullshit bureacracy, the emperor truly is naked. The last lone monarch. All hail King George the simple. Little Joe and the rest of the family waiting for his call to come back to the ranch. Hurrah! Bonanza Ho!
The cruel truth is, we deserve the bastard, lumps and all. If we were'nt so busy pissing away the best years of our lives watching "reality TV" that retards zoo animals but make us sedate and happy in our little castles. Society crumbles and who really gives a shit? Yes, there are days and days.
For those wanting to debate this point with me, Fuck You! You know this is right, just because I'm saying what you dont have the balls to say, dont come pissing in my yard. The terrorist should be YOU! You should be the one writing to say that you cant look anymore at the pile of shit that we've become and realizer that that smell isnt a future lost but of a you just giving up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counters

Powered by Blogger

Get Thunderbird!

Web browser

Blogwise - blog directory

Blog-Watch - The Blog Directory

Blogarama - The Blog Directory\

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Subscribe in Bloglines

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!