The Best War Ever

Monday, October 09, 2006

New Holiday Proposal

As an American (and believe me thats not something I'm hugely proud of at this time,) I propose a new holiday. Its called Sense of Entitlement day. I mean why not. Check out my thoughts:

Christians and politicians would have a week a year to use however they wanted. Want your sense of entitlement all in one week? Sure why not. Want to use your sense of entitlement sparingly over the year? Go ahead its yours.
People that make over 30K a year would get a month a year. Hell what am I saying, they wouldnt listen anyway. Go nuts. Feel that sense of bloated ego ALL year long. Who am I to stop you?

(If your group isnt in here, contact me and I'll make a SPECIAL concession for you.)

What does anyone think? Good idea or not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counters

Powered by Blogger

Get Thunderbird!

Web browser

Blogwise - blog directory

Blog-Watch - The Blog Directory

Blogarama - The Blog Directory\

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Subscribe in Bloglines

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!