The Best War Ever

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The irony of what it means to be human

I love you but I cant give you what you need.
I hate you but I cant leave you.
Hurt me but dont kill me.
Truth is based on the lie of an honest man.
The lie is only more attractive if you wrap it in lies.

To be continued ......

And you know whats so odd, is that I have people telling me all the time is that somehow my life is "lacking in some way." Dont you get it ..... this is what makes me happy? You want vitriol? You want spewed anger? Keep talking ... keep listening .... how can you be a man .... how can you be a human .... how can you be a liberal ..... how can you be anything ..... you dont represent me .... you arent what you say .... you arent truthful .......

One word .....

WHATEVER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counters

Powered by Blogger

Get Thunderbird!

Web browser

Blogwise - blog directory

Blog-Watch - The Blog Directory

Blogarama - The Blog Directory\

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Subscribe in Bloglines

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!