The Best War Ever

Monday, December 05, 2005

Ode to Deja

I was gonna post something important about the Iraqi policy today but I wrote this for someone who is VERY important to me. I hope she enjoys it:

Sometimes I feel like the gun is me
The pain at the end of the bullet
ripe in my shell
remove my skin
this is who I really am
remove my sin
and this is who you are afraid of

Unsafe
Unsane
and sick beyond diseased

Rape my reality
and tv turns into my soundtrack
Murder corruption
Darkness leaking out of my pores
Five fingers on my trigger

I want all of your pain
Ten feet tall
beg for my forgiveness
lay your soul at my feet

Sick and scabbed
lost in the silence
you're just here in the dark
wrap yourself in my illness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counters

Powered by Blogger

Get Thunderbird!

Web browser

Blogwise - blog directory

Blog-Watch - The Blog Directory

Blogarama - The Blog Directory\

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Subscribe in Bloglines

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!