The Best War Ever

Saturday, December 17, 2005

The sickness that is me

my love for you
spills out over my hands
like badly written lies
like a twisted truth

I feel a sickness within me
and they call this happiness
you lied
the liars truth
the beggars promise
love me for what you see on the inside
but inside I'm diseased

Sick and fucked up
words without meaning
clean without the cleanup
dirty with scabs
medicated with illness

I'm a dream of your future
a disease within your skull
a need to be whole

Your puppet on a short string
hang me with your words
castrate me with your eyes
sickness and sick inside

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counters

Powered by Blogger

Get Thunderbird!

Web browser

Blogwise - blog directory

Blog-Watch - The Blog Directory

Blogarama - The Blog Directory\

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Subscribe in Bloglines

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!