The Best War Ever

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The tv ate my brain

Ok I dont normally post crap news stories here (though I'm sure many would disagree) but this one is from one of those tabloids you look at everytime you're at the grocery store and you KNOW its like a Springer episode, you watch JUST to see the crash.

From the SUN

AIRHEAD Paris Hilton has revealed she did not know LONDON was in the United Kingdom. The daft blonde blurted out the admission in a statement for a £5.7million US libel case. Her catalogue of dumb answers in the witness box gave a fascinating insight into the tiny mind of the hotel heiress, who stands to inherit £30million.Paris revealed she can’t NAME some of her friends, and thinks everyone in Europe speaks FRENCH.The American It-girl is accused of planting a false story in the New York Post. It suggested Zeta Graff started a row with her in a London club last June and was thrown out. Graff, 35, once dated Ms Hilton’s former boyfriend Paris Latsis, 26. Ms Hilton was asked if the story appeared in the UK. She replied: “No. There is stuff in London.” When informed by her lawyer London was in the UK, Paris said: “Right. UK. Whatever.”She told a pre-trial hearing she was in Europe last summer and did not know if the story appeared there, because “all there is, like, French”.


Ok now if you've read anything I've written over the last say ...... 2 years, you understand that stupid people are the bane of my existence. Now, this comes with a disclaimer, if you are offended by the word stupid, may I suggest, daft, dim witted, thick, mentally under-developped or in other words ... American. The idiots that we have splashed across movie or tv screen world wide show the world just what we are. From being a bully on the battleground, to being retards in the classroom. We are truly now the Paper tiger that people have said we are. I had promised a while ago to write about what I like to call "disposable" celebrities and without a doubt I can say that Ms. Hilton should just quit her day job and do what she does best, sleep with men who find her vapidness intoxicating. Now while this whole rant may appear to be VERY vitrolic, understand that I do have my warm and fuzzy side too. People like Paris, the SIMPson sisters (my emphasis for obvious reasons) Lindsey Lohan, Britney Spears and that Cletus K-Fed, Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise, the ENTIRE cast of American Idol, Bill O'Reilly, Tucker Carlson, The ENTIRE Fox news staff (regular contributors INCLUDING Anne Coulter inclusive) piss me off and so should they YOU. Understand that I'm not saying that every American is dumb, but every person who garners more than 15 minutes of fame whos propped up on some bullshit reality program, I can leave them but what does that show the world? Do you see anyone from China that becomes a celebrity doing the same things? Or how about from Ireland (excluding Collin Farrell, hes allowed to be an ass, its a celtic thing.) It just seems that truly the bottom line is what we're seeking and not only are we racing to catch it but we're running so fast towards it that we dont see how close to it we are. Comments are welcome but dont give me crap about how angry I am OR how many of these peoples names I know .... remember we live in a media SATURATED society.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counters

Powered by Blogger

Get Thunderbird!

Web browser

Blogwise - blog directory

Blog-Watch - The Blog Directory

Blogarama - The Blog Directory\

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Subscribe in Bloglines

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!