The Best War Ever

Friday, May 12, 2006

Back From The Great White North

Welcome me back ya terds. Yes, I'm back from Toronto and full of piss and vinegar, but then facing down fears will either make you that or meek. Guess which one I chose? You're gonna start seeing a lot more "seething" and a lot less me just posting news. I think I've finally had enough. Its time to wake up and since most wont do it on their own, I guess I have to put on my steel toed boots and bring a little life to this party. Keep an eye out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counters

Powered by Blogger

Get Thunderbird!

Web browser

Blogwise - blog directory

Blog-Watch - The Blog Directory

Blogarama - The Blog Directory\

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Subscribe in Bloglines

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!