The Best War Ever

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

"People wonder why geeks are love to the drink"

So for those of you who dont know, I'm a geek for a living. I do all kinds of "techie" stuff on a daily basis and listen to a LOT of people be angry at me because of "technology" and have found that a majority of the time its not the technology that causes their anger BUT that its a lack of understanding on that technologies purpose to them. Or what need its there to fulfill, but on other occasions I get gems like this one:

"I carried out the upgrade 3.1.23 as they indicated me and even the day of yesterday functioned without problems. Today in the afternoon alone calls way were carried out VoIP but themselves not the calls were entered. It was put out and turned on the head office to repair the damage but we want to know to that this problem is owed? Enclosed you shipment the logs."

Thats something a customer sent to us. I know that its probably from someone who used a translation program but Fucking hell .... I'm supposed to know what this guy means?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counters

Powered by Blogger

Get Thunderbird!

Web browser

Blogwise - blog directory

Blog-Watch - The Blog Directory

Blogarama - The Blog Directory\

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Subscribe in Bloglines

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!